The 17 February reviews of Xataka: 8 mobiles, 4 headphone models and all our reviews with their notes
This year we have a longer day in February and the manufacturers have known how to make the most of it even though there has been no MWC 2020. In January there were quite a few innovations and in this second month of 2020 we have been able to test many products, which we gather here in all Xataka analysis for February.
An assortment menu in which smartphones are the protagonists, although we have also been able to test quite a few models of headphones. There have also been interesting computers that have finally passed through our analysis table, we will put them below with their main characteristics, notes and prices.
HP Elite DrangonFly - 8.9
The HP Elite DragonFly already caught our attention in its presentation as it is a lightweight ultrabook with a 13-inch touch screen and the possibility of being used as a tablet. A barely 1 kilogram convertible with an eighth-generation Intel processor designed for mobility professionals with a careful design and competent autonomy.
8,9Design9.75 screen Performance8.25 Keyboard / trackpad9.25 Software8.75 Autonomy8,75
- Fantastic design and weight
- Balanced display
- Very comfortable to use keyboard
- Available Intel processors are eighth generation
- Yield below expectations by price
HP Elite Dragonfly - 13.3 "FHD Laptop (8th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620, Windows 10 Pro 64) BlackRRP on Amazon € 2,081.69
TCL EC78 - 8.8
The TCL EC78 is a mid-range television with high-end aspirations for its overall picture quality, sound, and finishes. It has a VA LCD panel with a 10-bit color depth and is compatible with all the most widely used HDR formats currently.
8,8Design9.25 Image quality8.25 Sound9 Interface and Software9
- Its design and finish rival those of high-end models from other brands
- Its overall image quality is comparable to that of the more advanced mid-range LCD models
- It supports both Dolby Vision and HDR10 + content
- Its input latency when activating game mode is reduced
- Integrated Onkyo soundbar performs well
- Factory calibration has room for improvement, especially when it comes to colorimetry
- The panel's native refresh rate is 60 Hz, leaving it lagging behind 120 Hz
- It doesn't implement VRR and ALLM technologies, and both make the difference with games
55 "4K UHD ANDROID TVRetail price on Amazon € 677.30
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite - 8.8
Samsung expands its catalog for its Galaxy S and Note lines with more basic alternatives called Lite, and the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite picks up the baton of the Galaxy S10e, with a high-end heart and a new design. A way to bring the Galaxy S closer to those who prefer something less than the latest and a lower price than usual in this range.
8.8Design8.75 Screen8.75 Yield9.25 Camera8 Software8.75 Autonomy9
- Very well built. Drink from the new aesthetic lines with the advantage of being between the casual and the sober.
- The Snapdragon 855 is still very much alive: together with the 8 GB of RAM they move ONE UI as it touches.
- Autonomy is very satisfactory.
- The sound is quite what was expected: the Galaxy S have kept the bar high and this has not contributed to keeping it that way.
- It's a shame not to see a panel with higher density and support for wireless charging
- The cameras are more reminiscent of a mid-range mobile than a high-end one.
## ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 - 8.7 The ASUS proposal for anyone looking for a workstation is the [ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 17] (https://www.xataka.com/analisis/asus-proart-studiobook-pro-17-analisis-caracteristicas-precio-peccificaciones ), a 17-inch laptop armed to the teeth with the ** Intel Core i7-9750H processor and NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 Max-Q ** graphics with 6 GB GDDR6 VRAM. It presents an interesting combination of performance and design, being compact and light and closest to the consumer range of the ProArt series.
8,7Design9.25 screen Performance9.5 Keyboard / trackpad8,25 Software8.75 Autonomy7
- Very compact and lightweight for a 17-inch laptop
- Well calibrated display
- Graphics power without noise or heating problems
- Some users may miss a 4K panel
- Performance drops when we turn to the battery
ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 Laptop W700G3T-AV009R / Windows 10 Pro / i7-9750H / Quadro RTX3000 / 32GB RAM / 1TB SSD / 17 "- 43.18cm / Metal Gray Turquoise / Spanish QWERTY KeyboardRetail price at ASUS € 3,299
Samsung Galaxy A71 - 8.5
With 6.7 inches and four rear cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A71 serves to champion that wide A line of the brand's terminals, which covers both more modest proposals like this one, something more complete and without neglecting design. In fact, its appearance fits in the most recent terminals that we have devised seeing from the manufacturer, from the Samsung Galaxy A51 that we will now see to the S10 Lite that we mentioned before.
8.5Design8.5 Display9.25 Performance8.5 Camera7.5 Software8 Autonomy9.25
- Very comfortable to handle despite its size due to its light weight and thickness
- Large screen and very enjoyable
- Autonomy that gives us work margin beyond the day of use
- The layer on Android 10 has room for improvement in optimization
- Correct camera but below what we expect in this range and price
- The plastic finish can surprise those who pay more than 450 euros
Samsung Galaxy A71 - 6.7 "FHD + Smartphone (4G, Dual SIM, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, Rear Camera 64.0 MP + 12.0 MP (UW) + 5.0 MP (Macro) + 5 MP, Front Camera 32 MP) Color Silver [Spanish version]Retail price on Amazon € 308.92
Huawei MateBook D 15 - 8.2
The Huawei MateBook D 15 is the latest model of the brand's laptop to arrive in Spain. A classic laptop that surprises with the choice of a Ryzen 5 and AMD's Radeon Vega 8 integrated graphics, in addition to being quite light having a 15.6-inch screen.
8,2Design8.75 screen Performance7.75 Keyboard / trackpad8,25 Software8.75 Autonomy7
- Very light without giving up a comfortable screen diagonal
- Large, balanced, matte finish display
- Complete technical sheet in relation quality / price
- Just battery for mobile work
- A card reader and another USB-C would have completed great connectivity
- Retractable webcam is not practical for video conferencing
HUAWEI MateBook D - 15.6 "FullHD Laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Multi-screen Collaboration, Windows 10 Home), Mystic Silver + Freebuds 3 + Backpack + Wireless MouseRRP on Amazon € 699.00
Samsung Galaxy A51 - 8.2
The heir to the Samsung Galaxy A50 might have a harder time being a best seller as it is a tight fit evolution. It is the Samsung Galaxy A51, a mid-range mobile phone with a 6.7-inch screen and four rear cameras.
8.2Design8.5 Screen9 Performance8 Camera7.5 Software7.75 Autonomy8,5
- Very good design and construction: it gives the impression of being more compact than it really is.
- Good experience with the screen.
- Autonomy is not a record, but it is satisfactory.
- Too much "lag", too much to be able to compete in terms of fluency and a good experience with interaction.
- Photographic performance is below expected.
- The sound does not seem to have improved much compared to its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy A51 - Dual SIM, 6.5 "Super AMOLED Smartphone (4 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, Rear camera 48.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 5 MP, Front camera 32 MP) Blue [Spanish version]RRP on Amazon € 369.00
Amazfit T-Rex - 8.1
The Amazfit T-Rex, like the dinosaur its name refers to, is a fairly large smartwatch, but light despite appearances. With a design and features focused on a user who practices sports and physical activity, it has an AMOLED screen and good autonomy.
8,1Design7 Screen9 Software7 Autonomy9.5 Interface8
- Autonomy, enough to forget about the charger
- The screen looks perfectly
- Fluency is correct
- Military resistance raises more doubts than security
- The strap cannot be exchanged for a conventional one
- Its design makes it somewhat uncomfortable to use when playing sports or sleeping
Amazfit T-RexRRP on AliExpress € 139.00
OPPO A5 (2020) - 8.1
The OPPO A5 (2020) fits into one of the mid-ranges of the Chinese manufacturer, picking up the baton of a first model in 2019 and updating itself in components, with four rear cameras and a 5,000 mAh battery that is reflected in its large size.
8,1Design8.5 Display7.75 Performance8 Camera7.5 Software7.5 Autonomy9.50
- Autonomy is huge
- Robust and plastic-friendly design
- A high-pitched sound
- Android 9 Pie? Wrong.
- There are a couple of cameras that add up to very little
- The screen resolution is insufficient
OPPO A5 2020 - 6.5 "HD +, 4G Dual SIM, 3GB / 64GB Smartphone, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octacore, 12 Mpx + 8 Mpx (Wide Angle) + 2 Mpx + 2 Mpx, 5,000 mAh, Android 9, WhiteRRP on Amazon € 175.00
Nokia 6.2 - 7.8
One of the Nokia mobiles that we analyzed this month and that maintains that DNA of "pure Android" and ur intended for anyone looking for something basic. The Nokia 6.2 presents an improved design compared to the previous and a versatile photography, although giving an experience with light and shadow.
7.8Design8.5 Screen8.5 Performance7.5 Camera7.5 Software8.0 Autonomy 7.0
- Good screen display, even in the sun.
- Outstanding Night mode in the rear camera.
- Great step forward in design.
- A 2017 processor that is stuck at some point.
- Fair autonomy to reach the end of the day.
- Upgradable sound and front camera.
Nokia 6.2 Smartphone (6.3 "Full HD + with Pure Display, 4GB + 64GB, Triple Rear Camera 16Mpx + 5Mpsx + 8Mpx, Snapdragon 636, Android 9), Color BlackRRP at Nokia € 229.00 Retail price on Amazon € 249.43 Retail price on Phone House € 234.00
Nokia 7.2 - 7.7
Nokia continues to try to establish itself especially in the mid-range and an example of this is the Nokia 7.2. The brand is committed to careful design and a main camera with a 48-megapixel sensor to try to compete in a market that is becoming more complicated for manufacturers (and more varied for consumers) every day.
7,7Design8.5 Screen8.5 Performance7.5 Camera7.25 Software8.5 Autonomy7.5
- Careful design with a high level of detail
- Native Android and with update guarantee
- Good technical data sheet for the price we pay
- The quality of the camera in unfavorable situations is not enough
- Fair battery and no fast charge
- Processor and performance below the competition
Nokia 7.2 6GB + 128GB Dual SIM CarbonRetail price on Amazon € 341.37
Samsung Galaxy A10
The most economical mobile in the Galaxy A range. Hence, Samsung Galaxy A10 presents a technical sheet with the most basic, seeking to meet whoever is looking for something simple, integrating both headphone jack and FM radio.
7.6Design7.75 Screen 7.5 Performance6.75 Camera7.25 Software7.75 Autonomy8,75
- Outstanding autonomy.
- Large and well used screen.
- Headphone jack and FM radio.
- Somewhat low performance.
- With micro USB.
- Without fingerprint reader.
Samsung A10 Black 6.2 "2gb / 32gb + Micro SD 32gb Dual SimRRP on Amazon € 124.94
Huawei Y6s - 7.4
The price is one of the strengths of this line of Huawei terminals, whose Huawei Y6s represents with a current price below 100 euros. It is a basic mobile, with notch, rear fingerprint reader and microUSB.
7.4Design8.0 Screen 8.0 Performance6.5 Cameras6.75 Software7.5 Autonomy7.5
- Attractive and pleasant design in the hand.
- Good screen display.
- Powerful and quality sound.
- NFC-free and MicroUSB instead of USB-C.
- Yield below expectations.
- Camera misbehavior in night scenes.
Huawei Y6s - 6.09 "Smartphone (3GB RAM, 32GB Memory, 13MP Rear Camera, 8MP Front Camera, EMUI 9) Black + Portable Bluetooth Speaker CM51 RedToday on Amazon for € 139.00
Sony WH H910
The Sony are circumaural-type headphones that use an electrodynamic transducer and exhibit a wide frequency response that ranges from 5 Hz to 40 kHz measured according to the JEITA standard. They are connected by Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC and are a mid-range proposal that exceeded our expectations.
Sony WH-H910N - Wireless Headphones (Bluetooth, Noise Canceling, LDAC, up to 35h battery, Hi-Res Audio, h.Ear on, Adaptive Sound, Dual Noise Sensor technology, DSEE HX) BlackToday on Amazon for € 233.99
Realme Buds Air
The Realme Buds Air are the brand's first classic wireless headphones. They present a well-known design and features that seek to convince the user of Android devices with different details such as low latency in game mode and an attractive price.
And speaking of audio, the Walkman is back. In the midst of the smartphone era, which has cannibalized so many devices, Sony has dared to launch this device designed solely and exclusively for listening to music and in the analysis of the Sony NW-A105 we wanted to see if it offers us a more satisfactory experience than other alternatives more common.
Sony NW-A105 - Walkman Audio Player (16GB, Hi-Res Audio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.6 "Touchscreen, Android 9.0, S-Master HX, DSEE-HX, USB Type-C) GreenToday on Amazon for € 289.00
HyperX Cloud Flight S
The HyperX Cloud Flight S are circumaural headphones that seek to give maximum performance that meet expectations. They are comfortable and maintain the brand's standards for value for money.
HyperX HX-HSCFS-SG / WW Cloud Flight S - Long Battery Life with Qi Wireless Charging, Wireless Gaming Headsets, BlackToday on Amazon for € 168.99